Saturday, January 24, 2015

Life Is A Choice

There are 2 pieces of plant seeds that lie in a fertile field. Seedlings were first told. "I want to grow up. I want menjejakkan my roots deep in this land, and menjulangkan-tunasku shoots above the rigors of this land. I want to spread all tunasku, to greet the spring. I want to feel the warmth of the sun, and the softness of morning dew The tops of daunku. "

And it had grown, the looming.

Seedlings were both muttered. "I'm afraid. If kutanamkan my roots in this land. I do not know, what would I met down there. Is not there a very dark? And if kuteroboskan tunasku upwards, not later shoot-tunasku beauty will be lost? Tunasku this will definitely torn.

What would happen if tunasku open, and the snails try to eat it? And certainly, when I grow up and broke, all the children will try to mencabutku of land. No, it would be better if I wait until everything is safe. "

And even then wait seed, in solitude.

A few weeks later, a chicken scratching the ground, find the second seed before, and annexed it soon.


Reflection: Indeed, there is always a choice in life. There's always plays that we must live. However, often we are in kepesimisan, horror, doubt, and indecision-vacillation that we create ourselves. We often lulled with reasons to not want to move, did not want to stare at life. Because life is a choice, then, let's face it bravely. And because life is a choice, then, choose wisely.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wisdom Of The Day

Do not hesitate to reach out to you. But, do not you reluctant to shake hands with other people who come to you. (Pope John XXIII)

No comments:

Post a Comment