Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Beautiful cup

A pair of grandparents went shopping at a souvenir shop to find gifts for their grandchildren. Then their eyes fixed on a beautiful cup. "Look at the cup," said the old woman to her husband. "You're right, this is the cup of the prettiest I've ever seen," said the old man.

As they approached the cup, suddenly cup is talking 'Thank you for your attention, please note that I have not traditionally beautiful. Before becoming a cup that is admired, I was just a pile of clay that is not useful. But one day there was a craftsman with dirty hands to throw me into a spinning wheel.

Then he began twirling me until I felt dizzy. Stop! Stop! I shouted, but the man said "not yet!" then he began to poke and punch repeatedly.
Stop! Stop! I yelled again. But this is still just hit me, regardless of my screams. Even worse, he put me into the fireplace. The Heat! The Heat! I yelled out loud. Stop! Enough! I yelled again. But this person said "not yet!"

Finally he lifted me out of the fireplace and let me until cool. I think, finished my pain. Oh, apparently not. After the cold I was given to a young woman and and he began coloring me. The smoke was so cloying. Stop! Stop! I shouted.

She said "not yet!" Then he gave me to a man and he put me back into the fire hotter than ever! Por Favor! Stop this torture! Sobbing I shouted with a vengeance. But these people do not care about the teriakanku.la continue to burn. Once satisfied "torturing" I'm now allowed to cool.

Once completely cool, a beautiful woman lifted me and put me near the glass. I see myself. I was shocked. I almost do not believe it, because in front of me stood a cup that is so beautiful. All the pain and misery that then be gone when I saw myself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reflection: This is how God shapes us. At the time of God shapes us, it is not fun, pain, suffering, and many tears. But this is the only way for him to transform us to be beautiful and radiate His glory.

"Consider it all joy when you fall into various trials, because you know that the testing of our produces patience. But let patience have her mature so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."

If you are facing a test of life, do not be discouraged. because He is your form. Formations is indeed painful but after all that process is complete, you will see how beautiful God formed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment