Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Affection

What does it mean difference compared to the many similarities between us. Are not we both need a bite of rice tanak and sip fresh water in order to meet hunger and thirst? We also both cry when sad and laugh in moments of joy. We were both trembling when fear struck and chuckled when the excitement hit. We were both sweating in the sun, and the chill of the night shivering swallowed. Do not we see so many similarities between us as to abstruse calculated?

Then why a piece of difference that is triggered by the desire, passion and lust doubt all the things we share? Why do we. seems to have more time to scavenge-ais difference, draw a line separator, stake our flag and you? Not enough that the common ground between us following diminish persistence to maintain those colors: are not we equally need affection? Happy Valentines Day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wisdom of The Day

Rayulah me, and I may not believe you. I criticize. and I may not like you Ignore me. and I may not forgive you. Semangatilah me. and maybe I will not forget you. (William Arthur)

No comments:

Post a Comment