Friday, January 2, 2015

Guardian Angels

Once, there was a baby ready to be born. Then, he asked God. "Oh my God, you are sending me to earth. But, I'm afraid, I'm still very small and helpless. Who will be there to protect me?".

Lord replied. "Among all my angel, I would choose a special for you. He will take care of you and love you." Child asked, 'But. here, in this paradise, I do not do anything, except to smile and sing. All it enough to make me happy. Lord replied, 'It's okay. angel, it will always humming a song for you, and he will make you smile every day. You will feel the love and affection, and it will surely make you all happy. "But the child asked," How can I understand what they were saying, if I did not know the language they speak?

Lord replied, "Your angel it.'ll Membisikkanmu words most wonderful, she will always patient side. And with his love, he will teach you to speak with the tongues of men." Child asked, "So, what if I want to talk to you, O Lord?"

Lord again answered, "Your angel, it will guide you. He will lift his hand with you, and taught you to pray." Again, little research. "However, I hear, there, there are a lot of bad guys, who later would protect me?

Lord replied. 'Quiet, angel, will continue to protect you, even if life is at stake. He often would forget its importance for his own safety. "However, the little guy is now even sad," Lord, I would be sad if I see you again.

God replied again, "Your angel will always mengajarkamu my glory, and he will educate you, how to always comply with and obey me. He will always guide you to always remember me. However, I will always be by your side."

However, voices calling from earth drifted. "Oh my God, I will go now, please, specify the name of the angel who would protect me ...."

Lord again answered. "Name your angel is not so important. You will be calling her mother ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment