Saturday, February 14, 2015

Finding Angels

One day a baby is ready to be born into the world. He asked God:

"The angels are here to say that tomorrow you will send to the world, but how do I live there, I was so small and weak?"

The Lord replied, "I have chosen one angel for you, He will keep you and love you .

''But here. in heaven, what ever I do is sing and laugh. It was enough for me to be happy.

""Your angel will sing and smile for you every day. And you will feel the warmth of her love and be happier.



""And how can I understand when peoples
talk to me if I do not understand their language?

""Your angel will talk to you in the most beautiful language you've ever heard; and with much patience and care, he will teach you how to speak.

""What will I do when I want to talk to You?

""Your angel will teach you how to pray.

""I heard that on Earth there are bad men. Who will protect me?

""Your angel will protect you, even though it may be life-threatening. "> 'But, I certainly would feel sad not to see You again."

"Your angel will tell you about-K udanakan teaches how to order you can get back to me, although in fact I will always be at your side.

"Itwas so peaceful that Heaven on Earth voice can be heard, and the baby asked slowly, 'Lord, if I have to go now, can you tell me the name of the angel ?

"............"You will call your angel, Mother. "


Did You Know. 
Donut creation Captain Hanson Crockett Gregory will not famous all over the world if only the American army does not hold a "day Donuts" since tahuh 1938 to commemorate workers who provide thousands of donuts to soldiers in World War I.


Wisdom Of The Day
"Those who can not forgive others, destroyed the bridge which would pass through." (Confucius) Open Your Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment