Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Ultimate Summer { #fourthofJuly } Roundup.




from beach totes and sunglasses to picnic treats and beach games, I gotcha covered.






My must have summer {4th of July} Picks!






These colorful Wow Rackets are just the thing for outdoor fun! They make a   booming  noise whenever they hit the included ball or birdie, they're just the thing for noisy, far-flung fun.

 










This  Cherry Red Retro Cooler  is not only  obviously  awesome and unique but will be the envy of all of your guests. 











My  l.o.v.e. / obsession for all things retro and vintage means this picnic basket  stole my heart. Reminiscent of 1950's popular originals and updated with a fresh fruit design. Its chic retro appeal is the perfect companion for picnics or other outdoor events, with solid wood handles that fold down for easy carrying, plenty of storage space and a durable metal construction. 


Did I mention it's under $15?!!










You can't officially have a lazy summer day without a hammock. Don't have trees to hang one from? Me neither.  No worries, this beautiful hammock swings on a gorgeously crafted Cypress wood stand.


snooze  worthy. 









Escape to your favorite summer getaway with  this Sand Dollar Bracelet, handmade from sand gathered from your choice of one of 1,800 picturesque world beaches.  I love the clean, simpleness  of this bracelet. 












And how about some FREEBIES?  I thought so. 





and




this collection of free Fourth of July Fonts.










this DIY no Sew Beach Tote.    loveliness that even I can create!










Fashion


As far as fashion goes, I'd like to say I'm comfortably stylish when I'm not wearing hospital acquired scrubs or {mommy required} yoga pants.  Maxi skirts, tank tops, chunky jewelry involving and centering around turquoise and other stones and thin, not to loose sweaters are my go to weekend outfits.












and this








and also this












I'm Currently Coveting these Tom Ford Sunglasses which have been spotted on   (like I care)  Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway, Charlize Theron (girl crush), Brad Pitt and Anjelina Jolie.
   I just think they're   Ho   capitol  T.








and last but not least....  the food, glorious food.

Summer foods have always been a favorite of mine, I think probably because they involve a lot of Popsicles, fruit and Popsicles. All of which I prefer to eat by the pool or on a beach chair with a floppy hat.





P.S. Big floppy hats and sunglasses required.












Picnic  Worthy Garden Pasta Salad  and  Fresh Fruit Kabobs.


























Cute factor.  Hand Made Wooden Utensils and Patriotic Paper Straws.












This set of 4 Stars and Stripes Napkins to add a bit of retro flare to your picnic table. and an  oversized, monogramed picnic blanket to snuggle on.














Lastly,


The splurge worthy, in the name of  Patriotism.... of course.  Strawberry-Blueberry Cheesecake Trifles. and these cute  Fire Works Cookies (with easy tutorial).



















































and so, so  much more.............



wishing you a very relaxing summer my friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment