Sunday, June 14, 2015

DIY Mini Magnet Terrarium


Happy Friday friends! I wish I could say that I have the weekend off but alas I'm headed in to work tomorrow to save lives one icky gallbladder at a time. Not a very glamorous job but at least it's near freezing in the operating room. Next week I have 5 days off starting on Wednesday and we are headed up to Northern Arizona to stay in my in-laws cabin. I can't wait to get out of this stinking heat! I seriously don't think I can make it to August, actually it doesn't really cool down until the very end of October here, ughh.


I wanted to share this lovely DIY mini magnet terrarium with you. Easy to put together and a super cute and unique accent on your fridge. I know I would love to have these arranged on my fridge instead of clippings and doodles for a change.  Not that I don't love the kids doodles ;)





DIY Mini Magnet Terrarium (via http://cladandcloth.com/)
I’ve got some cool news!  I’ve been selected to create a DIY kit for Darby Smart!  I’m still working with them to create the kit but I’ll let you know as soon as it’s available.  In the meantime, I got a box just to see how it felt to open…



No comments:

Post a Comment