Friday, July 17, 2015

CROSSING ANOTHER MILESTONE OF ONE LAKH PAGE VIEWS


I am very glad to inform that recently the total Page views of my blog 'KNOWLEDGE SHARING' has crossed 1 lakh with the total postings of 275.

I started this blog in March 2011 .On 13.6.2012, I posted a message about my blog crossing 25000 page views with a total postings of 200. I am glad to mention that within a period of 9 months, the number of  page views has increased by 75000. 
  • I thank all my relatives,friends, friends  of many Online groups where I am a member,my Face book friends and particularly the members of 'IndiBlogger' which is the largest and most active blogging community who are regularly reading and supporting my posts.
  • I thank all the readers of my postings who have posted nice comments about my blog and the postings. 
  • I also thank 73 friends who have added their names to follow my blog.

With out the support and encouragement of all of you,            I could not have reached this important milestone  of my Blogging activity.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment